Jeff frequently travels globally to speak to sport organizations and companies regarding sport performance and talent development. A very dynamic and passionate presenter, Jeff has an insightful perspective regarding the correlation between environment and cultivating talent to maximize performance whether it is in sport, business or coaching.
Jeff has over 20 years experience in the world of high performance sport helping athletes maximize their potential to understand what it takes to achieve Human Maximum Performance. He has forged relationships with athletes, Olympians and internationally renowned sport elitists; coaches, sport scientists, doctors and researchers.
Engineering his unique blend of sport science and training techniques with the holy grail of success; ‘motivation’, Jeff’s expertise lies in creating the next generation of top performers.
His message relates to all levels of human performance and is not exclusive to sport. Challenging established preconceptions about talent development and environment, Jeff’s approach gets to the core of what it truly takes to unlock potential, maximize performance and achieve your greatness.
All of Jeff’s presentations are highly customized depending on your organizational objectives.
The Development of Talent and Expertise for Business, Sport, Life. If I told you that Greatness is up for Grabs and showed you how to break out of the self limiting comfort of just being GOOD, would you be interested? “Good is the Problem and Great is the Goal”
A wise person once told me, “Greatness depends on how YOU define it…it’s something different for everyone.”
No matter how you define Greatness it takes Perception, Opportunity, Environment and Planning to achieve and sometimes its as simple as just knowing what to think about. There’s no secret formula when it comes to achieving your greatness but there are fundamental principles…. ‘It’s a Human Thing’ In this fast paced, high energy presentation Jeff breaks down the science of developing Talent and Expertise and shows you how to breakaway from “Good” and start planning for “Great”.
IN THIS PRESENTATION
- Jeff will take you into an intriguing journey through the history of developing Talent and Expertise and discover how the current research and science is being used to push the limits of human ability towards greatness in business, sport and life.
- Learn what Top Performers do differently & they do operate differently
- Jeff will discuss the different ways in which people learn and how teaching and coaching methods impact development
- And, how does environment influence development. What does a high performance environment look like and how can you create one for yourself, your employees, your team or your Family
- Greatness is up for Grabs if you know what to do and are willing to do it.
If I told you that Greatness is up for Grabs and showed you how to break out of the self limiting comfort of just being GOOD, would you be interested?
“Where Good is the Problem and Great is the Goal”
A wise person once told me, “Greatness depends on how YOU define it…its something different for everyone.”
No matter how you define Greatness it takes Perception, Opportunity, Environment and Planning to achieve and sometimes its as simple as knowing what to think about.
‘It’s a Human Thing’
In this fast paced, high energy presentation we break down the science of developing Talent and Expertise and show you how to breakaway from “Good” and start planning for “Great.”
In This Presentation
- We take an intriguing journey through the history of developing Talent and Expertise and discover how the current research and science is being used to push the limits of human ability towards greatness
- Looking at what Top Performers do differently & they do operate differently
- We’ll discuss the different types of learners and discover what kind of learner you are
- How does environment influence development, what does a high performance environment look like and how can you create one for yourself, your employees, your team or your Family
The goal for this 90 minute presentation is to highlight the fundamental principles for developing talent and expertise to get you well on the way to your greatness.
For more than 20 years Jeff has been working in the world of high performance sport and in this powerful presentation he shares his knowledge and experiences with the audience tying it all into an invigorating discussion that will not only change how you approach your success programming for sport it may very well change how you approach life in general.
If you are an athlete, parent or coach we’ll review the very latest trends and research to find out what it takes to achieve Human Maximum Performance
When we look at the process of creating Top Performers much of the science and research is done using the very measurable world of sport performance.
In this entertaining presentation we’ll outline the science of sport performance, evaluate where you are at, where you want to go and learn how to map out a performance pathway to get you there. Then you’ll be challenged to dig deep and decide if you are truly willing to do what it takes to get there.
“I’ve never met an athlete who does not want to get better – most just don’t know how to do it.”
You’ll learn about
- The starting point for athlete development – evaluation – Talent ID
- LTAD models
- Foundations of Development
- Nutrition & Supplements
- The Art of rest & recovery
- Sleep Science
- Sport Vision
- Is there such as perfect practice
- The Art of Goal setting
And so much more.
Never before in the history of mankind have we been faced with such a massive health issue as obesity.
Obesity and Overweight health related issues have taken over from smoking as the #1 preventable cause of death!
This fact filled presentation will take you through the weight gain time line landing you on today where we are faced with the fact that if we don’t do something now it’s going to be too late.
In This Presentation
- Learn how society has gotten to this unimaginable place.
- How we are affecting not only ourselves but generations to come
- The facts on obesity and over weight
- How we can beat the weight issue it’s- 100% preventable
It’s like a mass murder -suicide!
We’re voluntarily killing ourselves and our children!
An important discussion that goes well beyond the work place.
(PowerPoint Presentation). 90-120 minutes